Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chugga Chugga Two, Two! Train Theme Birthday Party

We celebrated the boys' 2nd birthday with a train themed birthday party. I didn't go overboard with the decorations like I did last year, but it was still fun to plan and think of train ideas! Dan and I got the boys a train table and some basic wooden train sets. They were excited to have Papa Schultz come and help them set it up for the first time! The boys weren't super into opening their gifts....Dan and I looked at eachother at one point, wondering if we should just open the gifts by ourselves, since the boys seemed more interested in playing with the balloons! It was a great day spent with family and friends. Read here for my other thoughts on the boys turning 2.





We did Rice Krispie bar "cakes" because of the egg allergy. Great alternative and still super fun to decorate!
















Playing with their
 balloons was a hit!

















No comments:

Post a Comment