Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring Break in "Floridas"

It has been almost 2 weeks since we returned home from our Spring Break trip to Marco Island, Florida and I am still reminiscing on what a perfect vacation it was.

And not perfect in the well-we're-traveling-with-3-year-olds-so-we-should-have-expected-some-level-of-disastrous-moments-on-the-trip kind of way.

But perfect in that this trip actually felt like a real life vacation. Like we-are-traveling-with-3-year-olds-and-I-don't-want-to-pull-all-my-hair-out kind of way.

The boys were angels on the airplane. We didn't even have to lug our giant double stroller around...we left the stroller at home and our kids actually walked and listened and stayed by us everywhere we went.

Do I dare say that taking a trip with our twin 3 year olds was easy?!

Yes, we had our moments. But seriously, I had to pinch myself several times throughout the trip that everything was going so smoothly. That I was having fun, I wasn't stressed out, and actually relaxing on a family vacation!

The boys were absolutely joyful the entire trip. They loved the pool, they loved the sand and beach, and Dan and I enjoyed our drinks and sunsets in a place that truly felt like paradise.

They say, there is nothing better than seeing your kids happy. And it's true. What a gift it was to spend this time as a family.









































No comments:

Post a Comment